I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

25/05/2017

Luigi's Mansion - Speedy Spirits (Blue Ghosts) Guide

Here is a little guide I've put together in order to help you find and capture all 15 of the Speedy Spirits (A.K.A. "Blue Ghosts") hidden throughout Luigi's Mansion.

Bear in mind, it must be dark in order for Speedy Spirits to spawn, and some can only be captured during the blackout.


Spirit #1
Wardrobe Room

To find the first Speedy Spirit, simply tap on the wardrobe on the far-right of the room.


Spirit #2
Study

To find the second Speedy Spirit, tap on Neville's chair behind his desk. Before attempting to get this spirit, make sure to vacuum up the flying books.


Spirit #3
Breaker Room

To find the third Speedy Spirit, tap on the table on the far-left of the room.


Spirit #4
Storage Room

To find the fourth Speedy Spirit, tap on the chair closest to the door.


Spirit #5
Dining Room

To find the fifth Speedy Spirit, tap on the cabinet on the left side of the room.


Spirit #6
Kitchen

To find the sixth Speedy Spirit, tap on the dishwasher on the left side of the room.


Spirit #7
Gym

To find the seveneth Speedy Spirit, tap on the exercise bike closest to the front wall.


Spirit #8
Nana's Room

To find the eighth Speedy Spirit, tap on the armchair on the right side of the room.


Spirit #9
Billiards Room

To find the ninth Speedy Spirit, tap on the chair in the corner of the room. This must be done while Slim Bankshot is there.


Spirit #10
Twins' Room

To find the tenth Speedy Spirit, suck the top bunk with your vacuum.


Spirit #11
Music Room (During Blackout)

To find the eleventh Speedy Spirit, tap the pianist's chair.


Spirit #12
Hidden Room (During Blackout)

To find the twelfth Speedy Spirit, tap the chest on the far right.


Spirit #13
Nursery (During Blackout)

To find the thirteenth Speedy Spirit, tap on the crib.


Spirit #14
Cellar

To find the fourteenth Speedy Spirit, tap on the crate beside the door.


Spirit #15
Sealed Room

To find the fifteenth Speedy Spirit, tap the chest closest to the banister.

No comments:

Post a Comment