I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

22/08/2016

Awesome ANARCHY ADVENT Competition Details

Oi, you lot!
Do you like Steam games?
Do you want to make Mog Anarchy something awesome for her birthday next month?

Read on…
As  part of next month's ANARCHY ADVENT, I'm running a competition for all of my awesome followers. You can win a great Steam prize!

The prizes?

1st place - a game or games from your Steam wishlist gifted up to the value of £15
2nd place - a game or games from your Steam wishlist gifted up to the value of £10
3rd place - a game or games from your Steam wishlist gifted up to the value of £5

And if you don't have Steam - we can arrange something else - Origin or Amazon wishlist or something - I'm flexible!

What do you have to do?
Well, on September 24th, it's my 25th birthday. I'd like you guys to make me something. It can be anything you like, here's some ideas:

You can draw me some fan art or a comic. You can write me fan fiction or a poem. You  can record me a tribute song or sample my voice in a dubstep remix. You could make me a model or some embroidery. You could put on a Northen accent and some black glasses and make a parody video - be creative! I'm more likely to award prizes based on creativity!

The only rule is it has to be something to do with me - either feature my likeness, my logo, one of my tropes (i.e. gunge or unboxing videos) or one of my characters, (i.e. Cat Chaos.)

And for those of you who choose to make me something physical, a photograph is enough for a competition entry, but if you want to mail it to me - that would be awesome. :)

Competition runs from August 22nd to September 22nd. The winner shall be announced on September 23rd - and I shall showcase all of the entries in a special video.

Terms & Conditions

  • Entries must be submitted to me via DM on Twitter - please don't @ them to me, I'd like to keep them a secret from other entrants!
  • Prizes are to be awarded in vouchers or download code only, no physical cash prize
  • Once you've submitted your entry, it becomes my property and I can do with it what I wish, post it on my blog, Twitter, use it in videos or other content etc.
  • All entries must be safe-for-work; swearing is permitted but nothing I couldn't show in a YouTube video
If you need anything from me in order to complete your entry - like sheet music to my opening, the colour of my eyes, my shoe size, Jet's inside leg measurement - whatever - just let me know and I shall provide you with whatever you need.


Good luck you lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment