I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

05/10/2014

The Walking Dead Season 2: My Episode 4 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

HERE COMES SPOILERS:

Oh Christ; this episode had so much fucking baby bullshit in it... If there's one thing I hate more than kids, it's fucking babies. Although I was friendly with Rebecca, I tried to make excuses about the baby, rather than being an outright cock. But for fuck's sake, Kenny is getting more on my tits than usual - why is he so fucking posessive over this ugly baby? It's NOT his!! I hope the fucking baby dies and Kenny shoots himself out of depression. ¬_¬

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 4:
I'm in the majority for 3/5 choices this time... Hrmmm....

Saved Sarah: Special Sarah doesn't deserve to die, she's never wronged me before... Though, if she'd declined my offer one too many times, I may have felt inclined to leave her behind to get eaten.

Stole pills: I could tell right from the start that Arvo was a cock; and besides, a woman giving birth is someone who needs pills more than some woman who whinges. (That's the impression I got of his sister, anyway.)

Volunteered to crawl through: I didn't actually think this was a choice; but I'd given in to the requests of the less arsey characters before. I love how Clementine is so sarcastic now. It's fucking awesome. :)

Held the baby: I actually tried to avoid this, by saying "I don't know how" - but she still ending up holding the disgusting pile of puke. On a related note, where the hell are they getting nappies from? Or is that baby blanket just saturated in piss and baby shit?

Shot Rebecca: This happened too fucking quick for me to even take in - I was just like: FUCKING WHAAAAT - then Kenny did it. After I realised what happened, I was quite disappointed that zombie Rebecca didn't EAT THE BABY. Why didn't she EAT THE BABY? It would have been piss funny if she had EATEN THE BABY. :(

Although it wasn't a choice; I chose Jane over Sarah when the deck collapsed. It was a choice between my two (alive) favourites, and Jane is clearly far more fucking useful than Special Sarah. Then the ungrateful bitch decided to leave! COWBAG!

The last episode, episode 5 will be up soon. :)

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment