I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

30/10/2013

The Walking Dead: My Episode 4 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

Only two more episodes left to go after this one - let's look at the choices I made during Episode 4 of The Walking Dead game on XBLA. Like before, there will be massive SPOILERS.

With this episode came the addition of the new character of Molly - who I honestly couldn't make my mind up about. She was a total bitch, yet she was cool. After the big reveal on the video cassette in the nurse's office however, I suppose I felt some sympathy for her. I was also relieved to find Chuck's carcass in the sewer; he was starting to get on my nerves.

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 4:
This time I found I was in the majority for 4 out of the 5 choices... Nooo, I like to be different. :P

Killed the boy in the attic: Again, this comes down to my psychotic hatred for children, even zombie children. Most games with children in them don't allow you to kill them - when the chance to do so arises, I go for it.

Honest with Vernon: I've tended to be honest throughout the game, I didn't see any point in lying to him. Besides, he's a doctor, you never know when a doctor will come in handy.

Took Clementine to Crawford: I didn't want to leave her behind, she's my babe. :)

Killed Ben: I liked Ben at first but as soon as he revealed it was him who was working with the bandits, I couldn't press B quick enough. The prick deserved it for what ended up happening to my babe Carley.

Revealed the bite: Again with honesty - I also thought I'd get some sympathy from the group.

After the results screen, I also got the screen of who ended up coming with me, which was: Lee, Omid, Christa & Kenny - though I wished I could have dropped Kenny down the belfry as well...

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
----------------------------------------------

5 comments:

  1. Well I think with the Telltale Games Walking Dead, they tried to take the focus away from the whole apocalypse thing and focus on the relationships between characters. Meh, I like a good zombie shoot 'em up game like Left 4 Dead; I'd rather shoot zombies than I dunno, soldiers. I've never actually watched the Walking Dead TV show, I don't know what I'm missing, or not missing. :)

    ReplyDelete