I am Mog Anarchy, and I like to play games. Whether they are old, new, retro, modern, online, offline, console, computer, critically acclaimed or notoriously bad. Here on my blog, I rant about, review, trash talk, praise and generally talk about all of my favourite and least-favourite games. I also write my own guides on how to accomplish tricky tasks, show off my creative endeavors and challenge myself with crazy in-game tasks. I also have a bunch of gaming merchandise which I am glad to show off. So drop me a comment, I love hearing your questions, criticisms, comments and general gaming discussions. :)

22/10/2013

The Walking Dead: My Episode 2 Choices!

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
[Episode 1] [Episode 2] [Episode 3] 
----------------------------------------------

Here we are again, let us take a look at the choices I made during Episode 2 of The Walking Dead game on XBLA. Like before, there will be massive SPOILERS.

Following Episode 1, I tried to make friendly choices with Clementine, Kat and Carley and treated Larry, Duck, Kenny and Lilly like shit, because they are massive TWATS. Upon the start, I noticed a new character, Mark had joined Lee, and I really liked him too.

As well as the five standard choices, we also had to distribute four pieces of food amongst ten people - here are who I chose:

Clementine: Because she's a babe.
Ben: Because he needed to get over the trauma of seeing the bear trap incident.
Mark: Because he trusts me and hunts with me.
Me: Because I'm a babe too.


I wanted to give some to Kat because she was working hard, but she didn't want it. Wanted to give some to Carley, but she didn't want it. I hate Duck and Larry is a twat so those two were my last choices.

This is a screenshot of my results from Episode 2:
This time I found that I was in the minority for 3 out of 5 of the choices.

Chopped David's leg off: It's key survival tactics. I'm guessing a lot of people tried to cut off his leg but didn't manage to perform the full four chops.

Didn't shoot Jolene: I wanted to hear what she had to say. She was telling me important stuff then that Danny wanker had to go and spoil it all.

Killed Larry: He was a total prick, killing him felt so good.

Killed both St. John brothers: Motherfuckers got what was coming to them. I only got to spend time with Mark for one episode because of those bastards and their mother.

Stole food: Fucking duh. I can't believe 49% DIDN'T. No matter what decisions I made, Clementine would still like me anyway, so upsetting her once wouldn't make any difference. As for stealing food, I'm the sort of person who hoards the entire food stockpile of Nevada in Fallout: New Vegas and keeps it in my Mary-Poppins-Handbag fridge while everyone in New Vegas Square and Freeside are going hungry. Mwah.

----------------------------------------------
Episode Selection:

SEASON 1:
[Episode 1] [Episode 2] [Episode 3] 
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment